Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

There is a lot to be thankful for and wanted to take a moment to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I had been very very busy lately working on and for new great things happening in 2010!
Starting the year there is two shows that us truly is curating.

One is for Culture Hall featuring photographers Gina LeVay, Phil Toledano, Matthew Pillsbury and Carlo van Der Roer. This is the January 2010 feature. Thanks David and Tema Stauffer for asking me.http://culturehall.com

Two is VERSUS @ Hous Projects Opening January 7, 2010 and running till March 8, 2010. This a monster show with some of the most talented photographers of this time, who I love to collect their work and whose photographs are making a mark and are very influential in the current history of Contemporary Photography. Special thanks to Elizabeth Houston and John Housman for the oportunity!


I can stop pinching myself of how fortunate Am of this opportunity of showing all these amazing work and artists. During the 2 month show duration, they will be artists talks and book signings so, stay tuned for more info,Please read the kind words from Brian Ulrich, one of the VERSUS artists wrote about me and the show. http://notifbutwhen.com/2009/12/versus/
Thank you Brian!

Also , following the opening of VERSUS , VISUAL AIDS, Postcards From The EDGE, January 8-10, 2010. I donated a photograph of my own ...go and get it! I also always volunteered for the event so if you see me , say hello! It is a great cause!



For only $75.00 you get a one of the kind original piece of art and if you are good at guessing and know artists signature work you might go home with a good trophy!

Gia the Cat and I wish you all a Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays! Thank you for all your support!

Best wishes & lots of love,
Ruben and Gia the Cat


No comments: