Friday, May 15, 2009

ARTmostfierce Photos on display @ NY Photo Festival




















































Yes folks, I do buy, collect, promote, blog about, curate on shows and consult about everybody elses photos most of my time, leaving barely anytime for my own.

 So, I submitted at the very last minute 12 of my own photos to the NY Photo Festival WE ARE ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS NOW and they were chosen and are on display!
Here is the e-mail received about it:

Dear Photographer,

Congratulations! Your images were shown at the NYPH ’09 festival yesterday. Enclosed you will find installation views of your images as they appeared on the festival’s screen.

The festival is enjoying great crowds. The organisers are all grateful for your participation in this global project. Thank you again for enriching the visual experience of festival goers.

Sincerely,

William A. Ewing
Curator
New York Photo Festival ‘09
Director, Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne


See below a sample of a few of them at the installation. See the original photos below.
 























1 comment:

Filipe Bianchi said...

I also had my photos displayed at New York Photo Festival :-)
Discovered your blog today and I'm loving it!
Cheers
Filipe Bianchi
www.filipebianchi.com